AW: [council] FW: Contracted Party House - election of Vice Chair of GNSO Council

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Thu Dec 2 08:49:04 UTC 2010

Why not leaving a bit of flexibility to the houses in deciding at what time they may announce their resp. VC selection?
I understand that there is the question whether a chair candidate who is - after several rounds - not elected could be given a chance to stand for VC election, too. This should be taken into consideration by the houses.
Even in case one house has already announced their resp. VC and a further chair nomination and voting period appears to be necessary the procedures leave the flexibility to the houses to nominate their VC as chair candidate and select a VC from a different SG.

Don't feel confused - just use your flexibility and chances!

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

Deutsche Telekom AG
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 3-7
D - 64295 Darmstadt
+49 2244 873999 (Tel.)
+49 2151 5300 5206 (PC-Fax)
+49 151 1452 5867 (Mobil)
http://www.telekom.com <http://www.telekom.com/>

Deutsche Telekom AG
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Vorsitzender)
Vorstand: René Obermann (Vorsitzender)
Timotheus Höttges (stellvertretender Vorsitzender)
Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme, Guido Kerkhoff, Edward R. Kozel, Thomas Sattelberger
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE50478376

  _____