[council] Council notification of Temporary Alternate Assignment for Cartagena

Ken Bour ken.bour at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 00:38:18 UTC 2010

Hi Glen:

I wanted to test for myself if there was any kind of system problem, so I
completed the online Abstention Notification Form using the information
provided by Avri (below).   You should receive an official copy shortly.
The form saved for me the first time and presented a successful
notification.   I wonder if there might be issues depending upon the browser
version or operating system.   In my case, I used Google Chrome under
Windows 7.   Perhaps we should send Avri's original email to ICANN I/T for
additional research.

Ken