AW: [council] Role of the Council discussion

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Sat Dec 4 17:31:41 UTC 2010

Support to all points from my side

Wolf-Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] Im Auftrag von Stéphane Van Gelder
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. Dezember 2010 18:17
An: GNSO Council
Betreff: [council] Role of the Council discussion

Thanks for some very good discussion on the role of the Council.

As a starting point for continuing that discussion on this list, these are the points we may wish to look at:

Should we have this session again at next ICANN meeting?
Does Council support the idea of the leaders talking to group chairs?
How to improve the communication between the groups - standing number for informal group calls.

Thanks,

Stéphane