[council] Role of the Council discussion

Mary Wong Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Sat Dec 4 17:54:51 UTC 2010

Is there room on the agenda for our Thursday wrap-up meeting that we can
use to start the discussion?

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>