[council] Role of the Council discussion

Rosemary Sinclair Rosemary.Sinclair at atug.org.au
Sat Dec 4 18:35:00 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Should we have this session again at next ICANN meeting? Yes - it is valuable to reflect on our role especially as we are developing clarity around the role
Does Council support the idea of the leaders talking to group chairs? YES!!
How to improve the communication between the groups - standing number for informal group calls. - this would be very helpful for increasing the ease of communications

Rosemary