[council] Role of the Council discussion

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sat Dec 4 18:57:43 UTC 2010

Thanks Bill, I have added that point to the list which now becomes:

Should we have this session again at next ICANN meeting?

Does Council support the idea of the leaders talking to group chairs?

How to improve the communication between the groups - standing number for informal group calls.

How Council may deal with reports, and the broader question of Council freedom to deliberate and act?

Stéphane