[council] Role of the Council discussion

Liz Gasster liz.gasster at icann.org
Sat Dec 4 21:58:07 UTC 2010

Stéphane and all,

Yes I'm sure we can accommodate, but it would be helpful to have a bit more information on the details. Are you asking for a regular dial-in conference call number that can be used on-demand?  Or a regularly scheduled call?

I'm also not clear on what is meant by "informal" in the ICANN context.  I assume these calls would be recorded and transcribed and call for the Secretariat support to schedule and maintain?  Or is this not what is intended?

In addition, it might be good to set up an email list for this purpose as well.  Does the Council agree?

Thanks, Liz