[council] Motions on OSC/PPSC

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Dec 7 15:00:39 UTC 2010

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?8_december_motions

Chuck

From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org]
On Behalf Of Neuman, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 9:42 AM
To: GNSO Council
Subject: [council] Motions on OSC/PPSC

Can someone please send me the latest motions (or point the wiki) on the
PPSC/OSC.  We are discussing it this morning in the RySG and I am not
sure where we stand.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 /
jeff.neuman at neustar.biz <mailto:jeff.neuman at neustar.biz>   /
www.neustar.biz <http://www.neustar.biz/>

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.