[council] FW: Deliverables and Timing for Completion of PDP work

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Thu Dec 9 18:29:34 UTC 2010

FYI, I submitted this to the PPSC and PDP-WT.  I wanted to make sure you were aware of the deliverables and timing.  If you have any issues with this, please let me know.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.