[council] FW: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: Joint Applicant Support working group motion

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Dec 23 09:56:30 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
Forwarded From: Avri Doria

Hi,

Given my currently stressful relations with at least one of the other members of the team, I am not certain that I am the best one to represent either the NCSG or the JAS WG in this discussion at the current time.  I am trying to find another representative from the NCSG.

I would also hope that the new chairs of the JAS WG (Rafik and Carlton)  would be included in this discussion group.

Thanks

a.

Please feel free to pass this on to the council if it is appropriate.