[council] Joint Applicant Support working group motion

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Dec 24 11:23:33 UTC 2010

As an additional clarification, please see the excerpt below from the Cartagena meeting minutes (the full minutes will be sent to the Council for review and approval very soon):

It was suggested that a group of volunteers, not necessarily Councillors, work on the motion and deal with the issues and submit a revised motion eight days in advance of the next Council meeting.

As the JAS motion was deferred in Cartagena, we will be looking at it again at our next meeting (please check the agenda at http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/agenda-council-13jan11-en.htm for latest details and updates).

I wanted to point out that time is very short for the volunteers working on this to submit a revised motion (deadline is Jan 5). I would ask that the group please select a leader asap and waste no time in initiating their work on the motion, if they have not done so already.

Thanks and happy holidays to all.

Stéphane