AW: [council] Draft GNSO Council minutes 28 January 2010

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Feb 3 08:14:00 UTC 2010

Glen,

Please see my comments inserted.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

Deutsche Telekom AG
Head Office T-Home
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, 53113 Bonn, Germany
+49 2244 873999 (Phone)
+49 2244 873955 (Fax)
+49 151 1452 5867 (Mobile)
E-Mail: mailto:knobenw at telekom.de
http://www.telekom.com

Life is for sharing.

Deutsche Telekom AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Hamid Akhavan, Dr. Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Guido Kerkhoff, Thomas Sattelberger
Commercial register: Local court Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn
WEEE reg. no. DE50478376