[council] Questions for Council from IRTP-B WG

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Feb 3 19:51:44 UTC 2010

I agree with both of your conclusions Tim.  A PDP as the name implies is
to develop policy; that does not mean that there will always be policy
recommendations (e.g., Fast Flux PDP), but policy recommendations
certainly seem to be in order.

Regarding the second issue, the reason we split the IRTP review into
multiple PDPs was to make it more manageable by breaking it into smaller
chunks.  If the IRTP-B PDP WG finds that it may be efficient to deal
with some tasks assigned to other IRTP PDPs and is willing to do so, I
personally encouage that.

Chuck