[council] FW: Candidature - AOC

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Feb 17 12:30:11 UTC 2010

Forwarded From: Alice Jansen

Dear Glen,

Enclosed please find an endorsement application for an Affirmation of Commitments' Review.

The applicant Ruslan Sattarov wishes to represent the GNSO during the Whois Policy Review.

The compressed folder attached to this email contains his CV and motivation letter.

We have also informed him that the GNSO intends to identify a set of additional information requirements on the 18th which he will be request to send.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my assistance.

Thank you

Kind regards

Alice

Alice E. Jansen