[council] Late changes to motion for today's meeting

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Feb 18 14:00:38 UTC 2010

Because the pending announcement of another extension to the AoC AT RT
applicant deadline, I inserted some redlined possibilities in the motion
for considering in today's call.  See the attached file.

I believe that the process is fine without any changes.  Let me know if
that is not the case.

The Action Plan needs some edits.  I am not sure I will have time to get
to those before the meeting.  Can someone else do that?

Note that the actual extension dates may still be in flux but I believe
we can safely assume the application deadline will be extended until at
least 7 March.

Chuck