[council] New AOB agenda item for 7 Jan

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Jan 3 17:43:05 UTC 2010

I just received a message from Janis Karklins regarding the joint
GAC/GNSO meeting in Nairobi confirming the 5-6 pm slot on Sunday. He
also proposed the following two topics for discussion:

1. New gTLD policy implementation, including EoI
2. AoC

I know that we are already past our deadline for agenda finalization,
but I believe that would should initiate discussion on this on 7 Jan.
There will be no action other than discussion regarding the following:
1) how we feel about the two proposed topics; 2) whether we have any
other topics we want to suggest; 3) how should we proceed in preparing
for the session with the GAC.

Glen - Please add the following to the 7 Jan agenda under AOB:

7.3 Joint Meeting with the GAC in Nairobi

7.3.1 Discussion re. GAC proposed topics: 1) New gTLD policy
implementation, including EoI; 2) AoC.

7.3.2 Other possible topics to propose to the GAC?

7.3.3 Discussion re. how we should prepare for the joint GAC/GNSO
session.

Thanks, Chuck