Fwd: [council] New AOB agenda item for 7 Jan

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Jan 4 16:27:36 UTC 2010

Just a thought, not on the topic itself but on the issue of adding agenda items after the cut-off date. I've discussed this privately with Olga and Chuck and we all wonder if there is anyone on the Council that is uncomfortable with including late agenda items such as this one? Although everytime we've done this I've personally felt it was fully justified, I wonder if everyone is OK with this?

Thanks,

Stéphane

Début du message réexpédié :