[council] Kenya Agenda questions: Saturday Council dinner and Sunday breakfast

Taylor, David drd at lovells.com
Wed Jan 13 13:36:57 UTC 2010

Stéphane,

I am certainly keen on the Council dinner, especially as I missed the opportunity in Seoul.

Regarding, breakfast I am happy to get up if this is something considered helpful (breakfast - not me getting up).

Kind regards

David

David Taylor
Partner
Lovells LLP
Intellectual Property, Media and Technology Group
6 Avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris, France
Tel:+33 (0) 1 53 67 47 47
Fax:+33 (0) 1 53 67 47 48
Email:drd at lovells.com