[council] Update on Whois studies

Liz Gasster liz.gasster at icann.org
Mon Jan 18 16:10:44 UTC 2010

Chuck and all,

I would like to have our analysis complete by the Nairobi meeting, and I am working toward that goal, but I'm hesitant to commit to that now, especially in light of the 15-working-day document deadline for public meetings. I understand the need in terms of planning for Nairobi, and I think I'll have a better sense in a couple of weeks, so I will commit to sending another update the first week in February.  Hope this helps.

Thanks, Liz