[council] Draft Council letter on the ARR

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 19 21:09:32 UTC 2010

Bill, there is a line in the draft which says "We agree with the
draft that Review team members are not to "represent" particularistic
interests, and that they should be broadly neutral and focused on the
collective good of the ICANN community as a whole."

Can you point out where the document it says this?  I can find a
bunch of references saying that the do represent the AC/SOs, but not
the opposite.

Alan