[council] FW: Draft Motions on Vertical Integration

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Jan 19 23:01:57 UTC 2010

At my request, Margie developed two different draft motions regarding the issue of whether or not the Council should initiate a PDP on vertical integration of registries and registrars; please see the drafts below.  If anyone is interested in making one of these motions or a variation of one of them, I encourage you to do so.  A third alternative motion would be one to delay our decision on this until a later Council meeting.

The Council Operating Procedures deadline for motions for our 28 Jan meeting is tomorrow, 20 January.  Whether any motion is made or not by tomorrow, I will ask Glen to post them tomorrow to satisfy the posting deadline.

Chuck