AW: [council] Draft Council letter on the ARR

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Jan 20 21:36:26 UTC 2010

Following a consultation within the ISPCP constituency I'd like to address the creation of "Support Teams" (ST). There must be a clear distinction between the RTs and potential STs in order to avoid STs emerging to "shadow" RTs. So the composition of the ST pools has carefully to be taken into consideration or should even be regulated.  If applicable this should be expressed in the council response.

Apart from that the ISPCP constituency endorses the draft response.

Wolf-Ulrich