AW: [council] Draft Council letter on the ARR

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Jan 27 20:35:36 UTC 2010

On behalf of the ISPCP constituency I'd
like to suggest the following edit regarding "Support Teams" (ST).
The draft amendment attached is targeted to provide more flexibility to the
Review Teams in order to let themselves organize their support teams rather than to constitute support teams in advance.

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion
Wolf-Ulrich