[council] FW: Nairobi Security Briefing Teleconferences

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Jan 28 01:26:10 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: no-reply at icann.org [mailto:no-reply at icann.org]

Dear Community:

As a part of our efforts to provide more information for attendees and
potential attendees of the Nairobi ICANN meeting, the staff are pleased
to provide advance notice of an upcoming pair of teleconferences to
brief you about about logistical and security arrangements, and allow
you to ask questions.

Agenda details will be forthcoming shortly, but we wanted to ensure we
got the word out so you could 'save the date'. The teleconferences will
be approximately one hour long, depending upon the length of the Q&A,
and held as follows:

1) Thursday, 28th January, 0600 UTC (1130 New Delhi, 0900 Nairobi, 1400
Beijing, 1700 Sydney (for the Eastern Hemisphere)

2) Friday, 29th January, 2000 UTC (1200 Los Angeles, 1500 New York, 1700
Buenos Aires, 1800 Sao Paulo (for the Western Hemisphere)

The agenda and material presented will be identical at each session.
Freephone access dial-in numbers are available for many countries
worldwide, with dial-outs upon request where needed. Information on how
to attend will be provided along with the agenda shortly.

Regards,

ICANN