[council] RE: Ooops....[Re: Draft Council letter on the ARR]

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Fri Jan 29 16:10:35 UTC 2010

I completely agree with Caroline, and no footnote necessary in my
opinion. There were no questions or objections raised regarding that
sentence so I believe it was assumed to be part of the letter. But if
there are objections to that then we should at least follow through with
what we voted to do and go with option 1. Let's not make this overly
complicated, these comments need to be submitted on time.

Tim