AW: [council] Motion on New gTLD Recommendation

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Jul 14 10:02:29 UTC 2010

Thanks, I won't ask for additional workload.
If "the responsibility of the applicant to demonstrate that there was
not a problem of detrimental confusing similarity" is appropriately
addressed in the DAG then we woldn't have an issue.
Could somebody from staff give me a hint where this is stated?

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich

  _____