[council] Motion re Study on WHOIS Misuse

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jul 14 15:15:20 UTC 2010

Wendy,

Regarding the level of detail in the 'whereas' portions of motions,
speaking strictly from my personal point of view, I think the detail
provides background references that may or may not be useful depending
on the person involved. If someone does not find it useful, it can be
ignored.  For anyone who does find it helpful, they can use the
information to better understand the background of the motion.  The
detail may be of even more value to those not on the Council who have
not been working the issues very closely like we as Councilors
presumably have been.

Chuck

WHOIS.