[council] Re: Audiocast details

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Jul 15 06:44:20 UTC 2010

Dear Adrian,

Apologies, but as the information in relation to mp3 recordings has to come from MDR, there is some delay in our response. Below you will find the rough statistics for recent calls. These are rough as they have not yet been fully scrubbed to eliminate crawlers like Yahoo, Google etc. -- which are not genuine users accessing the recordings. Please let us know if you have further questions or would like to receive further details.

With best regards,

Marika

Recurring monthly calls:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-council-20100107.mp3 [341]