[council] FW: Emailing: David Cake - application Security, Stability and Resiliency of the DNS review team

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jul 15 17:56:32 UTC 2010

Thanks Glen.

Correct me if I am wrong but once again it seems difficult to find the GNSO requested information.  I am coming to think that we need to require applicants requesting GNSO endorsement to specifically complete a template so that we get all the information requested and can find that information readily.

Chuck