[council] EXTENSION OF DEADLINE - Call for Applicants for a Position of Volunteer Review Team Member - 29 July 2010

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jul 15 21:18:48 UTC 2010

Unless further notified to the contrary, this extension will not apply to GNSO candidates.  The deadline for candidates requesting GNSO endorsements remains today, 15 July.  I have been told that the GNSO must still provide its endorsements by the end of August; we were already in a time crunch for implementing our process, it would be impossible to follow the approved process with this extension or probably for any extension.

I apologize for any confusion this may create, but as long as our endorsements are due by the end of August, I see no other alternative.

Chuck Gomes
GNSO Council Chair