[council] RE: EXTENSION OF DEADLINE - Call for Applicants for a Position of Volunteer Review Team Member - 29 July 2010

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Fri Jul 16 15:45:28 UTC 2010

I assumed so but wanted to be clear. In any event, as I said, I oppose
such a letter.

Tim

for a Position of Volunteer Review Team Member - 29 July 2010
From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes at verisign.com>
Date: Fri, July 16, 2010 10:36 am
To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim at godaddy.com>
Cc: <council at gnso.icann.org>, <icann at rodenbaugh.com>, "Marilyn
Cade" <marilynscade at hotmail.com>, "Wolf Knoben"
<knobenw at telekom.de>, "Tony Holmes"
<tonyarholmes at btinternet.com>, <glen at icann.org>,
<liaison6c at gnso.icann.org>, "Steve Metalitz" <met at msk.com>,
<cdigangi at inta.org>, <sarah.b.deutsch at verizon.com>, "Harris,
Anthony" <harris at cabase.org.ar>, <excomm at bizconst.org>

I of course would run it by the Council first Tim, as I have done in
similar circumstances in the past.

Chuck