[council] Doodle poll: To determine time for maximum attendance at Council meeting on 8 September 2010

Mary Wong MWong at piercelaw.edu
Tue Jul 20 09:55:03 UTC 2010

I agree with Stephane and support his suggestion. I think the Council
should put in at least a brief communication about the preliminary
report rather than say nothing at this point - although a few Board
members are (as Tim mentioned) very well aware of the state of things,
it would be preferable if the whole Board and the community can receive
something from us, however short or bland.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584