FW: [council] EXTENSION OF DEADLINE - Call for Applicants for a Position of Volunteer Review Team Member - 29 July 2010

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jul 22 17:40:15 UTC 2010

Please note that the AoC RT Selectors for the SSR & Whois RTs agreed to my request for an extension of the deadline for SO/AC endorsements to 12 September 2010.  That is consistent with the extension to the application period to 29 July, thereby giving the GNSO 45 days for our endorsement process as originally planned.

With these two extensions, the GNSO endorsement timeline is as follows:

*	29 July - End of application period
*	19 August - Due date for SG input (SG primary endorsements + additional candidates supported for diversity purposes)
*	26 August - Council meeting
*	8 September - Council meeting
*	12 September - GNSO endorsement slate due to Selectors.

Please make sure that your respective groups are aware of this information.

Thanks, Chuck