[council] Brussels hotel and Internet connectivity

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Jun 6 12:51:08 UTC 2010

I suggest a two-fold approach on this: 1) We verify that the information
Alan identified is accurate (i.e., that Internet access will not be free
at recommended hotels except for the Royal Windsor and that charges for
it will come out of per diem allowances for ICANN funded travelers; 2)
If the response from Kevin is not acceptable, the travel DT draft and
send a letter communicating concerns.

Because of the timing, these steps should happen very quickly so I will
send a message to Kevin now.

Chuck