FW: [council] Brussels hotel and Internet connectivity

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Jun 6 12:56:05 UTC 2010

Kevin,

Can you confirm that the information provided by Alan below is correct?
(i.e., that Internet access will not be free at recommended hotels
except for the Royal Windsor and that charges for it will come out of
per diem allowances for ICANN funded travelers)

Any other information you can provide in this regard would be
appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck