[council] FW: [soac-discussion] FW: Communication with ACSO on the next RTs

Mary Wong MWong at piercelaw.edu
Mon Jun 7 17:42:58 UTC 2010

I agree with Tim's arguments and suggestion for a response, and in
addition support Bill's suggestion that all RTs start with a default
distribution of 1 rep per SG from the GNSO (with deviations being
explained and justified according to each RT scope/topic).

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584