[council] FW: Draft Final WHOIS Service Requirements Report -- additional redline version attached to highlight changes from initial report

Liz Gasster liz.gasster at icann.org
Mon Jun 7 19:51:11 UTC 2010

All,

Attached please find a redline version of the draft final WHOIS Service Requirements Report which highlights the changes made from the Initial Report of 26 March.  As described further in the text, the changes were primarily made as a result of input we received from members of the SO/AC community.

Again, this is a "draft final" report which we will be discussing in Brussels.  Please let Steve Sheng or me know if you think further changes should be made.

Thanks to Chuck for suggesting that a redline would be useful.  I wish I'd thought of it!    :)

Liz