[council] MOTION RE. GCOT & CSG RECOMMENDATIONS

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Sat Jun 19 13:32:46 UTC 2010

All,

After sitting in the OSC meeting, I believe that we cannot vote on
section 4.5.2.b (obligational abstentions) until sections 5.3.2 and
5.3.3 are finalized by Staff.  Obligational Abstentions will be directly
impacted by the Staff work on those two sections.

Accordingly, I would like to propose a friendly amendment that adds
4.5.2.b to the list of sections not being approved (e.g., "sections
4.5.2.b, 5.3.2 and 5.3.3 are not approved . ... .

Chuck and Wolf, would you accept this as a friendly amendment?