[council] Fwd: Postponing or amending MOTION ON ENHANCING THE TRANSPARENCY OF GNSO COUNCIL?

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 23 09:58:42 UTC 2010

Given that the requirements for audio streaming
are a audio input jack (found on most any PC), a
relatively simple interface connecting it to the
teleconference bridge, audio streaming software
(free or proprietary) which I cannot imagine that
ICANN doesn't already have) and a moderate-speed
Internet connection, it is hard to imagine that
this will be financially- or skill-challenging.

Alan

At 23/06/2010 05:37 AM, William Drake wrote:
>Hi Stephane,
>
>Looks familiar
:-)  But I'm a bit unclear as to