[council] AoC timeline

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jun 23 13:23:07 UTC 2010

Thanks Olof.  To allow time for Council action on the SG endorsements
and any alternate candidates they might put forward to increase
diversity, the Council would need the endorsements and any alternates in
time for its meeting on 5 August.  We have another meeting scheduled for
26 August but it seems to me that we may need two meetings to deal with
this in case we decide on 5 August that we should try to increase the
diversity.    If I am correct on that, it would be wise for SGs to begin
their process of considering applicants before the 15 July application
deadline while not disadvantaging any applicants who apply toward the
end of the application period.

Chuck