[council] Gala tickets and volunteers...

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jun 24 09:16:59 UTC 2010

I wonder if there might be a way to accommodate Tim's and Mary's suggestions.  What if invitations were reserved up front for all GNSO members who are active volunteers in the GNSO (i.e., WG members, Councilors, SG/Constituency chairs).  We would need to find out who of those volunteers are planning to be in attendance and want to attend the GALA; once that was done, Secretariat Staff could pick up those invitations arrange for pick up as feasible.

Chuck