[council] FW: Accountability & Transparency Review - Pruis Elaine and Bohannon Mark -

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Mar 8 12:35:37 UTC 2010

Forwarded from Alice Jansen

Dear GNSO members,

As you know, the application deadline for the Accountability and Transparency Review Team expired yesterday.

We are pleased to inform you that the overall number of applications received for this review tallies up to 24. Among applicants, 12 submitted a request for GNSO endorsement.

Please note that 2 applications were received in addition to the 10 currently available on your AoC Reviews webpage - http://gnso.icann.org/aoc-reviews.

Enclosed please find the two last candidates' applications:
- Elaine Pruis; and
- Mark Bohannon.

Passing on the torch to you, we now invite you to review the received candidatures so as to identify the applicants whom you believe, should be granted endorsement.

May we also take this opportunity to remind you to inform us of your decision by March 17th - 23:59 UTC; so as to enable the Accountability and Transparency RT Selectors to appoint the members of the RT.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Alice

Alice E. Jansen