[council] AoC Reveiw Team Re-do...

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Mon Mar 8 19:36:40 UTC 2010

Given what Janis and Peter said during the AoC Q&A this morning
including the fact that the review team will be larger than first
proposed, we should re-think our endorsement process and only be
considering who if any of the twelve we do not endorse and submit the
rest.

I think this should be kept simple. If any of the candidates have
endorsement of at least one SG they are included. The names would be
submitted showing the SG(s) endorsement. This only slightly changes what
the SG are required to do (reverses it), and resolves the gender and
geographic issues since it leaves it to Janis and Peter to sort out.

This also gives the most number of candidates an opportunity to be
considered and give the GNSO the best shot at being fully represented on
the RT.

Tim