[council] Friendly amendments to VI motion

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Tue Mar 9 08:37:41 UTC 2010

Hopefully the final form of this friendly amendment request.

Replace the section titled "Changes to this Charter" with:

The Chair will submit requests for substantive changes to this Charter
to the GNSO Council for approval. The Chair may, at any time, refer
questions or requests for clarification on any of the objectives or
definitions contained in this charter to the GNSO Council. Such requests
may be relayed through the Council Liaison.

Tim