[council] Friendly amendments to VI motion

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Tue Mar 9 09:58:29 UTC 2010

Thank you both!

Tim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [council] Friendly amendments to VI motion
From: "Mary Wong" <MWong at piercelaw.edu>
Date: Tue, March 09, 2010 3:47 am
To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim at godaddy.com>, "Stéphane Van Gelder"
<stephane.vangelder at indom.com>
Cc: <council at gnso.icann.org>

Yes, I do - thanks.

Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

From: Stéphane Van Gelder<stephane.vangelder at indom.com>To:"Tim Ruiz"
<tim at godaddy.com>CC:"Mary Wong" <MWong at piercelaw.edu>,
<council at gnso.icann.org>Date: 3/9/2010 3:46 AMSubject: Re: [council]
Friendly amendments to VI motion

Thanks Tim. I accept this as friendly. Mary, do you accept it? If so,
Glen, please update the motion to reflect this.

Stéphane