[council] AoC Reveiw Team Re-do...

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Tue Mar 9 11:58:24 UTC 2010

Given that they are only considering endorsed candidates:

In this exclusive context I think the AC/SOs should only be vetting the
applications with the goal of making sure they are not just someone off
the street saying I want to represent the SO, but that they are/have
been involved in the SO and meet the requirements. If they do, they
should be *endorsed.*

I think this is what Peter and Janis thought we were going to do. If
not, then why not just have us make the selection?

In my opinion, if we do anything else we are not being fair to these
applicants. But if the Council insists on sticking with the current
process, SGs should be allowed to forward additional *endorsed*
applicants without Council interference and let Peter and Janis decide
how they want to deal with it.

Tim