[council] Need a Quorum for Monday Meeting

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Sun Mar 14 15:36:36 UTC 2010

Since we have confirmed that this is not an *official* vote or election,
I suggest that any one SG Councilor be allowed to express the
*non-official vote* of all of their SG Councilors if necessary. That's
the primary concern. The NCAs should be sure to make their wishes known
to their SG if possible if they will not make the call.

Tim