[council] Need a Quorum for Monday Meeting

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Sun Mar 14 17:46:09 UTC 2010

Thanks so much. Very much appreciated.

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-2401
voice: 202-662-5173
direct fax: 202-778-5173
main fax: 202-662-6291
e-mail: krosette at cov.com

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sent from my Wireless Handheld