[council] Agenda for GNSO Special Meeting 15 March 2010 - AoC A&T RT Endorsements

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Mar 15 03:04:49 UTC 2010

Please find attached the proposed agenda for our special meeting on 15
March.  It is based on the ET Report and my recommendations for
procedures that were both circulated earlier today.  I apologize for the
lateness of this.

Note that only regular voting Councilors will count for quorum but that
alternates may participate in the discussion as needed and Councilors or
alternates my participate in the discussion and polling on behalf of
missing Councilors as permitted by their respective SG or Constituency.

Chuck