[council] GNSO Endorsements for the AoC A&T RT

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Mar 15 12:00:50 UTC 2010

Janis/Peter,

Here are the GNSO endorsements for the Affirmation of Commitments 2010 Accountability and Transparency Review Team.  One candidate each was endorsed by each of the four GNSO Stakeholder Groups.  In addition one candidate unaffiliated with any Stakeholder Group was endorsed and one candidate for an open slot was endorsed.  Here is the list:

1.
	Brian Cute, US - Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG)
2.
	Warren Adelman, US - Registrars Stakeholder Group (RrSG)
3.
	Olivier Muron, FR - Commercial Stakeholder Group (CSG)
4.
	Willie Currie, South Africa - Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group (NCSG)
5.
	Elaine Pruis, US - Unaffiliated
6.
	Hakikur Rahman, Bangladesh - Open Slot

We understand that you will select four RT members from the above slate of candidates.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your efforts and commitment to this process.

Chuck Gomes
Chair, GNSO Council